Damaged hair!?? We’ve all been there… Have you been felling that your hair is a little rough, and at the ends is looking all brittle?!? Maybe you’ve been using a lot of heat on your hair, or you’ve been getting your hair colored very often?.. but anyhow, at the end of the day your hair feels damaged and dry, after all of the things you put your hair through.
To repair all of the damage, and have an amazing hair that looks and feels good to the touch, here are 2 DIY masks that you can try at home, and improve your hair health. These are our Holy Grail Hair Mash, and you’ll love them as much as we do.
Coconut Oil Hair Mask
Coconut oil, not only smells wonderful and delicious, but is also a lightweight moisturizer for your hair, so it leaves you hair not only smelling amazing, but feeling great and does not weight the hair down, this are the main reasons why we love, Coconut Oil.<3
What You’ll Need:
- 1 Cup of Coconut Oil
- 1/4 Cup of Olive Oil
- Combine the Olive Oil and the Coconut Oil in a bowl and mix it well
- Apply the mixture to your hair, concentrating at the ends of the hair
- Create a Top Knot, and cover it with a shower cap.. Here comes the tricky part when you wear a hair mask you usually leave it for about 20 to 30 min, but our little tip and twist is that you need to leave the mask for the whole entire night and rinse it out at morning, so you can achieve the best results you can
- Rinse it out in the shower.
- Shampoo the roots of the hair and then condition as usual, or you could wash your hair before doing the mask, and just rinse out and skip shampoo for more moisture.
Milk And Honey Mask
This is a really simple and easy mask but yet really powerful with it’s moisturizer properties, because by using Milk, we expect to have a hair that it’s waaaay more softer to the touch and The Honey has a lot of moisturizing properties, this is why it’s very important in a homemade hair mask, especially if you have dry dull hair. The function is that it has restorative properties that adds moisture to lifeless dry hair, making it glowing and really lustrous.
What You’ll Need:
- 1 Glass of Milk
- 2 Tbsp of Honey (Not Agave or anything like it)
What To Do?:
- Mix the ingredients in a big glass, until they are really well blended. (put them on a blender if it’s necessary)
- Massage it into your hair from root to tip and leave it on for 10 to 15 min
- Rinse with warm water and shampoo as usual
- Make sure to not get any bees on your hair (Juuuuuuuust kidding, Or maybe not (= ! )
What are your guys’ thoughts on these amazing masks!? Did they worked for you? Have you ever tried one of these DIY masks? Do you make any of your own hair masks at home? Tell us in the comments! and remember the most important thing.. HAVE FUN! :)<3
Disclaimer: This review it’s not sponsored, the products shown in here were purchased with our own money, and all opinions expressed in here are as always honest and true, the pictures shown in here are also our own.