Looking natural and fresh might be one of the trickiest look to create. Wearing a dramatic make-up on the daily bases can make us seem like we are trying to hard. A natural look is the best way to go for our everyday make-up.The bright Red Lipstick doesn’t need to come up every day. Don’t get me wrong, We do need red lipstick in out life but not to wear it for work every day.! We can use are fun stuff for a lunch date, hang out with friends, dinner, cocktails after work and any other occasion that you have on mind. I will give you tips for a natural look including face, eyes, and lips.
1. Apply a primer will help your makeup to look smooth and clean. It can also cut way down on the likelihood of any creasing that can happen with your shadow. not caked on or uneven. Second, when you apply primer to your eyelids, you
2. Mix bronzer with your usual face lotion to dilute the color and help it spread easily. It will help us get a sun-kissed look without looking like you added anything to your skin.
3. Use the correct concealer color: When concealing trouble spots like dark circles or pimples, using the right kind of concealer is crucial. Avoid orange, “fake tan” colors of concealer. Use yellow-toned concealer for redness or dark circles, lavender concealer for yellowish skin or extremely dark circles and green concealer for pimples or other red spots.
4. Groom your brows whether that mean shaped, tweezed or waxed. Eyebrow pencil, when used, should be two to three shades lighter than your actual brow color.
5. Blend, blend, blend! Obvious as it may sound, blending your makeup can make or break a look. With each step of your makeup routine, blend your makeup, then blend once more just for good measure.
6. We’re going for the “barely there” look for every day, choose neutral colors that will compliment your skin tone. While it’s true that purple shadows bring out hazel eyes and greens bring out brown eyes, keep things looking natural with shades of tan, brown and cream for shadows. When it comes to blush, go for peaches and roses, or the color your cheeks naturally become when you’re flushed.
7. Avoid using mascara that either clumps or flakes. First and foremost, if your mascara is more than three months old, you need to ditch it for a fresh one. Old mascara gets dried out, causing clumps, flakes and sometimes even infection. Curl your eyelashes before applying mascara for a good, natural base, then apply by shaking the wand at the root of the eyelashes and brushing up and out. For a more natural look, apply just one coat.
8. There are some of us, who won’t leave the house without something on their lips, keep things looking natural with a lip stain or tint that’s two shades deeper than your natural color for a “just kissed” look. When you’re going for an au naturel lip, avoid waxy lipsticks or dark shades.
Now we know how to create a gorgeous natural look for our every day make-up. Next time you try this look, don’t forget to take a picture and tweet us with the #teamglamitupnatural. I cant wait to see what you guys came up with!!!!
Wish you the best
XOX. Jen, TeamGlamItUp!
Disclaimer: This post it’s not sponsored, all opinions expressed in here are as always honest and true, no copyright infringement intended.