Wow Guys! The fist month of 2015 already passed, it actually felt like it flew by us, and so this means it’s time for January Favorites!
This month I focused a lot in my skincare, body care and hair care, I realize when I was gathering my favorite products of the months that I only had 3 makeup items to share in this month’s favorites blog. This being said… I’ll show you the pictures to my January favorites, I’ll also list them by category after the pictures and If you guys are interested in any of the products and want a review or DEMO or anything on it please just let me know, in the comments or twitter or in any of the links of our contact section.
I also want to explain that I’m not going over every single item, because I thought that it would be a hassle to read a super long blog post, and plus I also have reviews or mini reviews in some of the products, so I really hope you guys can understand me and enjoy!
Jan Loves by Category…
- Styling Treatment Oil, Awapuhi Wild Ginger by Paul Mitchell
- Nourishing leave-in spray, Sulfate-Free Moisture System by L’oreal
- Advantage Fast Clearing Spot Treatment by Clean & Clear
- Clearskin gel by ASAP
- All about eyes by Clinique
- Daily moisturizer, Positively Radiant by Aveeno
- Skin Brightening Daily Scrub, Positively Radiant by Aveeno
- Age Shield Face, Sunscreen SPF 110 by Neutrogena
- The De-Puffer, Eye concealer by CoverGirl + Olay in the color 320 fair/light
- Eye rehab 2 in 1, Eye concealer by CoverGirl + Olay in the color 310 fair
- Brow Fix, Brow kit by MILANI in the color 02 Medium
- Chubby Stick intense by Clinique in the color 03 mightiest maraschino
- Body Lotion, Pleasures by Estee Lauder
I think this sums up everything that I’ve been using like crazy this month beauty and makeup wise, these are amazing products and If you ask me I will tell you to go ahead and try ’em they are fantastic, and they have been truly working for me.
Moving onto LIFESTYLE FAVORITES!!!!
- Favorite Song: Sugar by Maroon 5 and Latch by Sam Smith (acoustic version)
- Favorite TV Show: Pretty Little Liars (ABCFamily)
- Favorite Youtuber: Ingrid Nilsen AKA Missglamorazzi
- Favorite Fruit: Cuties
- Favorite Snack: Veggie Straws
I hope you guys liked my Jan Faves, and let me know what else should I add to my Feb Faves Next Month! see you guys next time! Don’t forget to share it! ❤
XX. Allie TeamGlamItUP
Disclaimer: This blog it’s not sponsored, the products shown in here were purchased with our own money, and all opinions expressed in here are as always our own, honest and true, the pictures shown in here are also ours.