Another month flew by and it only means one thing! MARCH FAVORITES! I know I skipped February, but I felt I pretty much had the same favorites as the month before, so I’m really sorry I skipped it. But this month I started using a whole bunch of different thing and got another few ones, and I found myself having new faves, so here they are, hope you enjoy them, and get to try ’em; if you do please make sure to send me a pic of whatever thing you decided to try and let me know your thoughts on it, I love reading your guys’ opinions!
March Loves by Category…
- Advantage Fast Clearing Spot Treatment by Clean & Clear
- The De-Puffer, Eye concealer by CoverGirl + Olay in the color 320 fair/light
- L’oreal True Match W2 in Light Ivory
- The buffer airbrush finish bamboo foundation brush by Tarte
- Fit Me Blush by Maybeline
- Neutrogena SkinClearing Blemish Concealer in 09 “buff”
- Clinique High Impact Mascara in the Color 01 Black
- Chella Highlighter Pen in Ivory Lace
- Sigma Blending Brush E25
- Clinique Instant Lift for brows in the color 02 Soft Brown
- Body Lotion, Dots By Marc Jacobs
- OPI – Natural Nail Base Coat
I think this sums up everything that I’ve been using like crazy this month beauty and makeup wise, these are amazing products and If you ask me I will tell you to go ahead and try ’em they are fantastic, and they have been truly working for me.
Moving onto LIFESTYLE FAVORITES!!!!
- Favorite Song: Want you to want me by Jason Derulo
- Favorite TV Show: Pretty Little Liars (ABCFamily) & New Girl (FOX)
- Favorite Youtuber: Makeupbyalli
- Favorite Fruit: Oranges and Strawberries
- Favorite Snack: Cashews
I hope you guys liked my March Faves, and let me know what else should I add to my next Faves of the Month! see you guys next time! Don’t forget to share it! ❤
XX. Allie TeamGlamItUp
Disclaimer: This blog it’s not sponsored, the products shown in here were purchased with our own money, and all opinions expressed in here are as always our own, honest and true, the pictures shown in here are also ours.