Hi there you guys, I went to the Drugstore one of this days and of course, I came across “The Makeup Aisle” and I started looking for mascaras, and I noticed that there are a lot of mascaras out there ranging from very expensive such as $15 (come on! that’s expensive for drugstore!) going all the way down to very cheap such as $2. When I saw this $2 Price tag, I was like, no way! that must be the worst mascara, ever I grab it started reading the packaging and then I thought to myself maybe this is not that bad, and I might need to try this mascaras and break the stigmas we have around cheap thing not being great,
The Product Claims:
- NOURISHES YOUR LASHES
- SOY PROTEIN FORTIFIED
- ENRICHED WITH ACAI OIL
- LASH CONDITIONING
- I love the curl that It gives to my lashes and they stay up all day (that might have to be with the water-proof formula).
- Applies very easily with no clumps and it won’t live you with spidery lashes if you put 2 coats.
- Separates lashes, giving a filling effect
- I love the fact that we have so many nourishing and fortifying elements going into this formula, that I have noticed that my lashes don’t get as damage as if I would use any other water-proof formula, they are less dry and they haven’t got any thinner with me using this mascara, and I’ve been using it for 2 weeks straight.
- How does it take off!? Well it’s definitely not as easy as if you would be wearing a regular formula. I find that I have to use 2 cotton balls in order to take the entire product of my eyes
- The down side!? They give you very little product, but once again, you only pay like 2$ so I guess it’s fair.
For the DEMO, I took pictures of me in different parts of the application process, so you can see the actual performance of the mascara itself, and for that reason, I am only wearing mascara, foundation and a neutral blush; and totally avoid any kind of distracting colors such as, eye shadows and glitter off my face.
Finally, I totally recommend this product, I think it’s so worth the try, you get so much overall for so little money. I ended up very happy with this purchase and I will totally repurchase this whenever I ran out of it.
Hope this review was helpful for you guys, let me know your thoughts, suggestions, requests, also let me know if you have any questions regarding the product. Don’t forget to share it with your peeps and give us your feedback! until next time! muah!
Allie, TeamGlamItUp, XOX.
Disclaimer: This blog it’s not sponsored, the products shown in here were purchased with our own money, and all opinions expressed in here are as always our own, honest and true, the pictures shown in here are also ours.